Kitpas Art Crayons 8 Block Colors for Kids ages 3+, Window Art, Erasable, Water-Soluble
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
About this item
- ERASABLE ON WINDOWS AND GLASS: Draw smoothly and vibrantly on various non-porous surfaces –– like glass, mirrors, and whiteboards –– and easily wipe drawings off with a damp cloth.
- BUTTERY SMOOTH ON PAPER, CORK, AND WOOD: Draw bright, smooth lines on paper, cork, and wood with the pastel-like soft and buttery touch of Kitpas.
- WATER-SOLUBLE COLORS: Add some water to your drawings to create watercolor paintings. It’s easy to make perfect handprints, too.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236, ACMI-Certified product
- *PLEASE NOTE* Even when drawing on non-porous surfaces, there are some materials (e.g., painted whiteboards) that will not stay erasable, so please always test on a small area first before using Kitpas. Drawings on paper, cork, wood, and other porous surfaces are NOT erasable.
A set of 8 Kitpas Block (white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, black)
- Made of paraffin wax
Non-toxic, safe for children
Made in Japan
Product size: L 1 ⅞" x W 1" x H ⅜" (L 48 x W 25 x H 12mm)
- Kitpas has been innovating since 1937, when they began producing dustless chalk for Japanese schools. Forty years later they developed a process to recycle scallop shells as fine chalk.The art crayons came along in 2005. Today 70% of the company's workforce is intellectually disabled; to better accommodate these hardworking employees, the company's two factories have replaced all their clocks with hourglasses!